Thursday, May 26, 2011

Opps! Sharing is caring, but not when you break it!



So, I just moved into a new apartment not too long ago. My new roommates and I decided that we would share dishes. I'm pretty sure that they will not want to share with me anymore after this little incident. After a long day of work (no I didn't forget to go this time), playing tennis at the court next to the most adorable Chinese man alive (who is actually much more horrible at tennis than I am. . . hard to believe but true), and going on a bike ride I decided consume the calories that I burned on my bike ride by having a scoop of Ice cream. (It was my intention to only have one scoop by the way.) I was minding my own business scooping ice cream out and the spoon started to bend. I thought to myself, oh this happens all the time, I'll just bend it back. And then Opps! Totally broke it! Is this even mine? NOPE! Sorry new roommate that I have only known for about two weeks. Don't be mad! :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that Chinese man was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When He asked me to take his picture, he was giving me specific instructions on how to use his camera. He even had a lisp, which made it more adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! Poor Leah! And poor broken spoon!

    ReplyDelete