Sometimes while reading other people's blog posts here are some of my general thoughts/reactions to their posts (in no particular order).
1. That was a great little update on their life!
2. (Wiping tears from my eyes) Yes, the church is true and their testimony was so wonderful!
3. Their kids are so cute!
4. I don't care that your child is now eating solid foods and I honestly don't care to scroll down through the rest of the blog post and read the lengthy dissertation about your child. BUT I'm sure that Grandma ate up every morsel of that blog post.
5. I wish that post was funny because I could use a laugh.
6. LOL that was so funny! I love their blog!
7. I wish they would blog more often. (While blog stalking and there are no new posts)
8. I wish I had their writing style.
And on that note, I don't have anything more to say and so I thought I would share with you some of my favorite posts that have made me laugh . . . hard. Don't even worry because I did not ask permission from any of these people if I could re-post their blog posts but I figure it's ok because none of these blogs are private anyway!
These are from my friend Ashley. She is a funny girl! But you don't have to take my word for it!
This post is from my friend Nicole. If you don't know who Nicole is I feel sorry for you. And you may not find this as funny as I did. But upon reading this for the first time, I almost had tears streaming down my face because of how funny she is. So don't worry Nicole, if no one appreciates this post, just know that I did!
From my friend friend Katy. I actually quoted from one of her blog posts in my Sacrament meeting talk a few months ago. Here are some great ones from her:
And last but not least is Annie. Which I always feel like #6 and #7 about her from my list above whenever I read her blog.
First side note: If you have a blog and I don't know about it, I wanna know about it!
Second side note: If I did not include one of your blog posts in this list, don't be offended, I still love your blog!